Planning a weekend getaway to Miami Beach this summer? Don’t forget to pack these essentials for your trip. Make the most of every minute of your vacation when you arrive ready to roll with everything you need. Pack well and travel often
Planning an escape to South Beach this summer? Don’t forget these essential items to make your weekend getaway easy, breezy, and unforgettable. While you can surely buy anything you need in Miami, bringing these necessities will put you one step ahead of the game.
Miami Summer Travel: Weekend Getaway Essentials
You’ve decided to visit Miami this summer for a weekend getaway, and now you just need to figure out what to pack. But don’t worry – Miami’s hot summer weather means that you can get away with minimal clothing and packing light. Just don’t forget these essentials!
What Should I Pack for Miami in the Summer?
Summer in Miami is hot and humid, with light and quick rainstorms happening off and on in June. Come prepared with these weekend getaway necessities:
- Clothing: Casual, Chic, and Club – Bring laid-back styles for sightseeing and the beach; nicer clothes for dinners and shows, and sexy club outfits if you plan on going to Miami’s hottest clubs. Light, natural fabrics are best.
- Sun Protection – Miami’s summer sun is fierce, especially at mid-day. Bring sunblock, sunglasses, and/or a sunhat – whatever combination works for you.
- Swimsuits and Cover-Ups – Pack at least one extra swimsuit so you never have to put on a wet one. Don’t forget the cover-up for walking to and from the pool or beach.
- Sandals or Open-Toed Shoes – It’s simply too hot for socks in summer.
- Light Sweater – If you’re cold natured, a light sweater will come in handy inside museums and restaurants that are blasting the A/C.
- Bug Repellant – Protect yourself against summer mosquitos.
Book Your Weekend Getaway to Miami at Blue Moon Hotel
Looking for more great Miami travel tips? Here’s one: stay at a one-of-a-kind hotel with an outdoor pool, chic restaurant, and art deco suites – all just moments away from Ocean Drive. Make magic happen this summer at Blue Moon Hotel. Ready to book? Please contact us today!