Whether you want to sail the seven seas or power your way up the Florida coast, you’ll find a dazzling collection of boats to admire at the Miami International Boat Show. Discover more than 2,000 boats at this exciting event on February 15-19.
Miami International Boat Show: Set Sail for Adventure
Embrace the thrills of the yachting lifestyle at the 2018 Miami International Boat Show, which takes place on February 15-19 at the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin. One of the most thrilling Miami events of the winter, this dynamic boat show features exhibitions on land and in the water.
Yacht Life, Yacht Love at the 2018 Miami International Boat Show
Boasting a new location for 2018, the Miami International Boat Show brings power boating and sailing together in one amazing showcase. Highlights include:
- More than 1,400 boats on land and 660 in the water
- Indoor and open-air exhibition space with nautical accessories, electronics, engines, clothes, accessories, and gifts
- Deep-water basin location for super-sized boats
- Hands-on skill training workshops
- More than 200 sea trials for serious buyers
- Music and entertainment
- Food trucks and the Moet & Chandon Sushi Maki Lounge
One of the Best Miami International Boat Show Hotels
South Beach is located just across the water from the Miami Marine Stadium Park, and our recently renovated boutique hotel is a breathtaking retreat for your stay in the city. In addition to a convenient location on Collins Avenue, we offer a unique fusion of subtle modern elegance and rich art deco style. Savor flavorful meals at FIX and sleep like a dream in one of our beachy, beautiful rooms or suites. Feel inspired by the authentic character of Miami. Questions? Contact us and make your booking today!