Discover the delicious crossroads of foodie obsession and vegan cuisine in Miami Beach. Stacked with vegan-friendly restaurants and cafes, our neighborhood is a heaven for those on a plant-based diet. Check out some of our favorite places to eat.
From miso wraps and açai bowls to vegan sushi and dairy-free desserts, Miami Beach is a fantastic vegan destination. Check out our favorite vegan restaurants.
Explore the Best Vegan Restaurants in Miami Beach
Trendy, chef-driven restaurants are a quintessential part of Miami, and vegan eateries are riding high on the city’s love of healthy living. From Latin-inspired cafes to 100% vegan outlets and organic restaurants, find an excellent array of places to indulge your love of vegan cuisine in Miami Beach.
Miami Beach’s Best Vegan Restaurants & Cafes
- Eden in Eden – Situated just outside of Miami Beach, this restaurant is known for an amazing dessert selection, customized crepes, and French bistro style.
- Planta South Beach – Discover all-vegan nachos, pizza, sushi, and pasta dishes at this gluten-free joint in the South of Fifth neighborhood.
- Manna Life Food – Enjoy gluten-free, vegan food that’s colorful and Insta-friendly at this hangout. Menu favorites include nori wraps, vegan bowls, and freshly baked treats.
- DIRT – You can eat clean at this vegan hangout, which offers tasty wraps and good paleo options as well.
- Plant Theory Botanical Burger Cafe – 100% local and vegan, this restaurant serves healthy fast food and specializes in raw cuisine.
- PInthouse – Savor light vegan favorites like rice paper wraps, fresh salads, fruit smoothies, and veggie noodles.
- GLAM Vegan – Try jackfruit tacos, watermelon ceviche, chilled kelp noodles, and roasted mushroom flatbreads at this 100% vegan restaurant.
- Full Bloom – International gourmet fusion cuisine for vegans and the people who love them. Excellent selection of vegan wines.
- FIX Restaurant – Vegans will encounter plenty of enticing options at FIX Restaurant, the chic South Beach bistro at Blue Moon Hotel Autograph Collection. Dine indoors or out and enjoy a chef-driven menu focused on fresh, local ingredients and the bold flavors of Miami.
South Beach Boutique Hotel with Retro-Chic Bistro & Outdoor Patio
Just a stone’s throw from the beach on Collins Avenue, Blue Moon Hotel feels like a secret retreat in the middle of the city. Catch happy hour on the patio at FIX with some excellent people-watching. Stroll along Ocean Drive and sip a cocktail at sunset. Explore all the flavors of Miami at Blue Moon Hotel.