Why December Is the Best Time to Visit Miami
While the rest of the country is faced with winter storms, ice, and freezing weather Miami is at the beach with blue skies and sunshine. Discover why December is the perfect time to plan your escape to Blue Moon Hotel.With plenty of sunshine, perfect temperatures, and festive holiday happenings, discover why December is a fantastic time to escape to Miami, Florida.
Discover Why December Is The Best Time To Visit MiamiThinking of a year-end escape to South Beach? Come on in, the water's fantastic. December is an amazing time to experience Miami's many charms. There's so much to love about South Florida in the winter, we had to count them up.
Top 5 Reasons To Love Miami In December
- Not Your Average Holiday. December in Miami is unlike anywhere else in America. Our palm trees sparkle with holiday lights, which gives the city a festive feel that is totally out of the ordinary from the usual Christmas scene. You'll never forget the holiday you spent on South Beach.
- Poppin' Club Scene. Miami Beach's sizzling hot club scene gets even hotter this year with big-name concerts, bottle service specials, and celebrities at every turn.
- Holiday Festivals & Fairs. If you're looking for a place to bring out the kid in you (or to take your kids), you'll find holiday-themed attractions including the beloved Santa's Enchanted Forest.
- Hot Chocolate & Churros. Dipping a fresh, hot, cinnamon-sugar churro into a steaming mug of hot cocoa is a must-do winter experience in Miami.
- AMAZING WEATHER. Without a doubt, the top reason to visit Miami in December is the incredible climate: clear blue skies, oodles of sunshine, and ideal temperatures in the 70s and 80s. Hit the beach and enjoy outdoor adventures practically every day.