Does the forecast call for rain? No worries – rainy days in Miami present the perfect opportunity to explore the city’s cool indoor attractions that will keep you entertained for hours. Discover inspiring museums, thrills, and family activities.
Is It Pouring? Discover the Best Things to Do in Miami on a Rainy Day
Rain, rain, go away. While going to the beach on a rainy day has a certain kind of charm – you can stay dry and still have a blast at Miami’s unique indoor attractions. And remember: rain showers usually don’t last very long in South Florida!
Where to Have Fun on a Rainy Day in Miami
- Frost Museum – Be wowed at this new science museum, which features a 3-D planetarium and 30 aquariums! You’ll also find eye-popping laser light shows and liquid nitrogen desserts.
- Skyzone – This action-packed trampoline park in Doral features dodgeball games, fitness classes, and SkySlam basketball.
- Regal South Beach Stadium Cinema – Catch the latest blockbuster in this stylish South Beach cinema, located at Lincoln Road Mall.
- Brickell City Centre – Go shopping in this massive downtown mall, which covers more than four blocks in the Brickell neighborhood. Browse designer boutiques and take a break at impressive restaurants.
- Perez Art Museum – Get inspired by a magnificent collection of contemporary and modern art.
- Top Golf – Practice your swing while you enjoy upscale food and drinks in this Miami Gardens hotspot, which includes 200 HDTVs and a rooftop garden with fire pit.
Cozy Up on a Rainy Day at Our Sumptuous South Beach Hotel
With a stylish restaurant, sparkling splash pool, and premium location on Collins Avenue – our boutique hotel provides the perfect getaway, rain or shine. Book your stay today!