December 4-10 at Blue Moon Hotel
Open 10AM- 8PM daily
“Fridge Art Fair Miami: The Art Bagel Edition” will take place at Blue Moon Hotel during the week of Art Basel, Miami’s legendary international art fair. This is the fifth year of Fridge, an independent art fair born in 2013 in New York City’s Lower East Side by artist Eric Ginsburg. The fair has been dubbed by Artinfo as “the baby who has refused to obey orders to stand outside the door while the adults confabulate inside.”
This edition of Fridge will be curated by Fontsquared. Some key details about the fair:
- Yes, the official name is “Fridge Art Fair Miami: The Art Bagel Edition”
- The VIP/Press Bagel and Lox preview is on Sunday December 3 from 1-8pm
- The “Fridge Magnet Project” is open to all artists and art lovers. Participants are invited to create a magnet to be displayed during the fair. More information about participating in this truly Fridge Spectacular project can be found on the fair’s website.
- “Fridge Dog All Star Wall of Fame” will showcase some of the world’s most renowned four-legged friends, inductees will be announced during the fair. The nominees include fan favorites such as Toto, Spud McKenzie and Lassie.
- The video lounge, which will take place in Blue Moon’s courtyard, will display “Fridge-adelightful” videos that are thought provoking, fun and moving, and, like all Fridge’s activities, a reflection of the world at large.
- The world’s first Fridge bazaar —The Mini Bagel Bazaar Marketplace — will also take place during the fair in the courtyard.
- This year’s Fridge will close with the “Clean the Fridge, Bagel Meet-and-Greet Brunch” on Sunday, December 10 from 11 AM – 3 PM. All artists will be in attendance and the public is invited for an a la carte brunch at Blue Moon’s restaurant Fix.
Applications and more Fridge information can be found here. We hope to see you there!