One of the world’s premier food festivals returns to South Beach for its 14th annual iteration, bringing celebrity chefs and innovative culinary artists to South Florida for a long weekend in February.
The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE brings four days of seminars, hands-on classes, exclusive dining experiences, food tastings and wine experiences. Some of the most recognizable culinary personalities at this year’s South Beach Wine and Food Festival include Todd English, Makoto Okuwa, Jose Mendin, Daniel Boulud, and many others.
Premier events at the 14th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE include:
- Despana presents Paella by the Pool (hosted by Jose Andres) – 2/19
- Best of the Northwest Dinner (hosted by Tom Douglas) – 2/19
- Empanada Happy Hour (hosted by Paula Costa) – 2/20
- Trade Talks 2015 (hosted by Bobby Flay and the B-Team) – 2/21
- Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village – 2/22
- Napa Style Dinner (hosted by Michael Chiarello and Stephane Caporal) – 2/22
The festival takes place at a variety of locations around Miami Beach, many of which are within easy walking or driving distance of the Blue Moon Hotel.
South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2015
February 19-22, 2015
Various locations in Miami Beach