Miami may be known around the world for its thriving nightlife and bar scene, but it’s also loaded with kid-friendly activities that will keep toddlers entertained. Grab your sippy cup and discover our top 10 things to do with toddlers in Miami.
Discover an incredible destination for kids and families that goes far beyond the beach with our top 10 things to do with toddlers in Miami.
Top 10 Things to Do in Miami with Toddlers: From Animals to Amazing Pools
Are you traveling to Miami soon with a tot in tow? Discover a city that’s loaded with kid-friendly attractions, from wild-side animal adventures to hands-on fun. Check out our list of the 10 things to do with toddlers in Miami and buckle in for a brilliant vacation!
Family-Friendly Miami: Toddler Edition
- Miami Seaquarium – Swim with dolphins and meet a manatee.
- Zoo Miami – Meet lions, tigers, and bears – oh my!
- Sea Turtle Nesting & Release Program – Learn about conservation and see baby sea turtles return to the sea.
- Jungle Island – Go on eco-adventures and play at the pop-up waterpark.
- Miami Children’s Museum – Beat the heat with indoor fun and interactive exhibits.
- Oleta River State Park – Picnic together under the trees.
- Blue Moon’s Swimming Pool – Our splash pool is the perfect place to cool off!
- Everglades National Park – Explore this unique marshland ecosystem and watch for wildlife.
- Indoor Playgrounds – Too hot to play in the sun? Check out Miami’s awesome indoor playgrounds.
- Frost Science Museum – Journey to the stars and see a 30-ft dinosaur at this brand-new attraction.
Book a Family Vacation to South Beach: Blue Moon Hotel
Situated in the heart of South Beach, our hotel puts you steps away from the world-famous white sands. Play in the sand together, build sandcastles, and go for a swim! Learn more about our Marriott Autograph Collection hotel and book your vacation today.