Wander through waterfront gardens, dance together in the streets, and go for a stroll on the white sands of South Beach. Plan a romantic weekend getaway and embrace Miami’s amorous spirit at these top attractions for two.
Embrace a magical weekend getaway for two in Miami and discover the city’s most romantic attractions, including waterfront gardens and white sand beaches.
Fall in Love with the Most Romantic Things to Do in Miami
Miami’s sparkling lights and stunning beaches set the stage for an epic love story where you’re the star. Find romantic hideaways and feel your love soar in our favorite destinations for couples on holiday in Miami. Plan the ultimate romantic getaway.
Inspire True Love in Miami: Top Romantic Hotspots
Follow your heart and discover your perfect place for romance in Miami.
- Explore Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – Feel like you’re the heirs to an elegant Italian village at this waterfront estate that overlooks Biscayne Bay. The moonlight tour is especially romantic.
- Dance together in Calle Ocho – Every last Friday of the month, the streets of Miami’s Little Havana district fill with the sounds of live Latin music. You’ll also find dancing at Latin clubs throughout the city every night.
- Watch sunset at the Rusty Pelican – Grab a cocktail and a table on the patio for the quintessential Miami experience this landmark waterfront restaurant on Key Biscayne.
- Take a stroll on South Beach – Sometimes the simplest pleasures are the most romantic, and you’ll find world-famous South Beach just a few steps away from Blue Moon Hotel.
- Cruise around Biscayne Bay – Board a fancy yacht for a cruise along Miami’s waterways past multi-million dollar mansions and famous attractions. Share a bottle of champagne or book a dinner cruise to heighten the romance.
- Adrienne Arsht Center – Get dressed up for a night of world-class entertainment at this elegant arts venue, which hosts big-name Broadway shows and live performances.
- Canoodle at FIX Restaurant – Savor a romantic meal at our South Beach bistro, and make travel planning easy with our Hotel & Dinner Package.
Bliss Out at the Most Romantic Hotel in South Beach
Discover a refreshingly different vibe at Blue Moon Hotel, an atmosphere of peace and serenity. Stylish and tranquil, our oasis is on Collins Avenue in the heart of the South Beach action – but worlds away from ordinary. Share cocktails on the beach, sip wine at FIX, and sleep in until noon in one of our chic rooms and suites. Follow your heart to Blue Moon Hotel.