Miami may be known for its stimulating culture and wild nightlife, but it’s also an incredible destination for a weekend of R&R: rest and relaxation. We’re sharing our favorite ways to chill out in sunny South Beach for a relaxing weekend escape.
Unwind in Miami: A Relaxing Weekend in South Beach
Sometimes you just need to chill out, slow down, and savor the moment. Plan a relaxing weekend in South Beach and enjoy laid-back attractions and activities. Find your balance and discover our favorite ways to relax in Miami.
Chill Out on Miami Beach
- Watch the sunrise or sunset at a sweet spot: on a boat, at South Pointe Beach, or right here at Blue Moon hotel.
- Go for a morning stroll on South Beach before everyone else wakes up.
- Renew your body and spirit with a yoga class at Miami Beach studios like Green Monkey or Miami Life Center.
- Book a spa break with a manicure, pedicure, and facial.
- Sip a handcrafted cocktail on the outdoor patio at FIX.
- Tour Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a European-style villa and estate.
- Check out the colorful murals and microbreweries in Wynwood Arts District.
- Rent a kayak and explore the shores of Key Biscayne.
- Lounge by our swimming pool with a juicy read.
Relax on South Beach at Our Blissful Boutique Hotel
With beach-inspired rooms and suites, our modern oasis is a serene place to stay while you’re in Miami Beach. Book your reservations now and discover a chilled-out retreat moments away from all the shops and restaurants on South Beach.