Embrace Miami’s thrilling live entertainment scene in November during Miami Live Arts Month. From theater and dance to comedy and music concerts, feel the rush of live performances at shows all over the city.
November is Miami Live Arts Month, and we’re giving you the insider’s guide to the best live shows, including theater, dance, comedy, and music.
Miami Live Arts Month: November’s Best Theater, Dance, Comedy & Music
Dive into the exciting epicenter of Miami’s live arts culture during November, which is Miami Live Arts Month. Experience world-class operas, festive music concerts, Broadway smash hits, poetry readings, comedy acts, and much more.
Miami Events in November: Live Shows, Concerts & Performances
- La Bohème – Puccini’s famous opera at the Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami and the Florida Grand Opera in Fort Lauderdale (November 3-17).
- IHeartRadio Fiesta Latina – Marc Anthony, Pitbull, Nicky Jam, and Steve Aoki at AmericanAirlines Arena (November 3).
- Travis Scott – Astroworld: Wish You Were Here Tour feat. Triple Redd, Gunna, and Sheck Wes at AmericanAirlines Arena (November 11).
- Miami Book Fair – Poetry readings and author talks at a lively street fair in Downtown Miami (November 11-18).
- Drake – Aubrey and the Three Migos tour at AmericanAirlines Arena (November 13-14).
- Sunny Isles Beach Jazz Fest – Five days of live jazz performances, including main day headliners on Saturday: Dukes of Dixieland, Accent, and Marc Antoine (November 14-18).
- Gad Elmaleh – The Dream Tour: One of the world’s top comedians performs at Knight Concert Hall (November 15).
- Marc Anthony – Legacy Tour feat. Mau and Ricky at AmericanAirlines Arena (November 16-17).
- John Legend: A Legendary Christmas – New holiday classics from a modern-day crooner at the Fillmore Miami Beach (November 17).
- Chinese Warriors of Peking – Jugglers, acrobats, weapons arts, and stage combat at the Knight Concert Hall (November 17).
- Hello, Dolly! – See this vintage Broadway musical at the Adrienne Arsht Center over Thanksgiving weekend (November 20-25).
- Banda MS – Tour Con Todas Las Fuerzas at AmericanAirlines Arena (November 23).
- Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire in Concert – Knight Concert Hall welcomes this wizardly performance (November 24).
- Luna Cabaret Show – Be wowed by amazing burlesque dancers and contortionists, all backed up by a full orchestra (November 24).
Savor the Drama & Excitement of South Beach at Blue Moon Hotel
Discover the art of the perfect location at Blue Moon Hotel, a Marriott Autograph Collection hotel. Relax in true luxury in our refreshingly different retreat, which is located right on Collins Avenue near Ocean Drive. Enjoy easy access to top Miami events and live shows, and plunge into the white-hot epicenter of South Beach culture. From serene rooms to a stylish splash pool, find a true oasis at Blue Moon Hotel.