Celebrate the Holidays in Miami with Fun & Festive Events
Connect with the magic and wonder of the holiday season in Miami. You don’t need snow to embrace the holiday spirit. Tour historic estates, watch classic ballets, and listen to holiday concerts.
2017 Miami Holiday Events
Buy tickets and make plans now to enjoy these holiday events and attractions:
- George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker – Be enchanted by a new production of this beloved holiday ballet at the Arsht Center in Miami.
- Sounds of the Season – Listen to holiday music from many cultures at this one-night-only outdoor performance, December 16 on Miami Beach.
- Festival of Trees – Winter is the best season to tour the historic, waterfront Deering Estate, which is decked out for the holidays with gorgeous lights and decorations.
- Holiday Evening at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens – Enjoy caroling, a tuba concert, photo opps, tours, and treats at this vintage Christmas celebration on December 13.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest – No list of Miami holiday events would be complete without the largest holiday theme park in the work. With 100+ rides, shows, games, and attractions, it’s perfect for the kid inside all of us.
Book Your Miami Beach Holiday Getaway
Looking for a unique setting for your winter escape this year? Our relaxed art deco hotel offers an ideal combination of style, setting, and service. Unwind in a recently renovated room or suite, feast on farm-fresh fare at FIX, and chill out by the pool all winter long. Don’t miss out. Contact us at 1 (305) 673-2262 for more information and to make your reservations. Happy Holidays!